cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account, same email, need account no changed

Rds261189
Up to speed

I've signed up for Virgin Media at same address as i had before i closed my old account down and have the same email as before and my old account is still showing and i cant get my new account details to show its showing my old account details,  just wondering how to change the account number to get my bills and contract online?

Thanks

R SCOTT
5 REPLIES 5

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rds261189, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums.

It looks like the old email would be listed on the previous account and would need to be migrated. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Ok, thanks

R SCOTT

Hi

my new account went live today and was wondering if you could match up the new account with my email address as my email address still showing up old account?

Thanks

R SCOTT

Hi Rds261189, 

Thanks for taking the time to come back to us in the Community 🙂

We're sorry to hear the details haven't transferred automatically but can certainly help with getting this done for you. I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Rds261189, 

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me via private message and for updating me to let me know things are now resolved for you 🤩 

If you have any further issues going forward then you know where we are.

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs