cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login - not working for 4 days

tanjam
Tuning in

Hi

I have been unable to log into my account for 4 days now. All I want to do is switch games protection/access off so my son can game for a few hours. He has been climbing up walls all weekend. Anyone help? VM tell me all is fully working. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee

What did you do? It now works. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tanjam 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you're experiencing 😔

What's happening exactly when you try to sign in to your My Virgin Media account? Are you getting any error messages or codes?

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience and we'll do our very best to help.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel

I get a frozen screen with the VM logo acting as a egg times but nothing happens

Kr Tahir

Thanks for confirming Kr,

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies/ testing a different browser?

Have you also tried via the app?

Alex_Rm

Same.

Why can't Virgin fix their systems? They've made it so my.virginmedia.com is pretty much the only way to access your account, and now that's broken.

I tried several times via the mobile app, no joy. I have cleared cache and cookies. I have also changed password. I have also tried diff browsers. No joy 4 days later. Any clues? I called and they said the VM servers were down on Fri but 3 days on no joy and no comms from VM.

2 message at bottom of screen says - waiting for api.vmo2digital.co.uk and another then reads waiting for logx.optimizely.com

Hi @tanjam thanks for getting back to us.

I can see that my colleague Adri_G has reached out to you.  I will therefore leave you in her very capable hands.  I hope your issue with your online account access is resolved asap.

Regards

Lee_R

Thanks Lee, but if you have a solution please share so we can get my son gaming asap

Hi Adri, Alex, do you have any solutions?