cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect billing

Glowballs
Tuning in

Hi,

I don't know what is going on with this but I'm hoping someone here can help.

I put in for disconnection on 05/09/23 on my Ultimate Volt Bundle (£60pm) , got a confirmation email saying my services will be disconnected on 5th Oct. (contract was up on 30th Sep, which price would then be £136 according to contract)

Someone rang me on 15th Sep with a deal that I accepted on 1gig broadband only.

I, for some reason get a bill for Oct 1st - 31st for £157.50 which has been debted.

Now in Nov, I get a credit of £69.97 so looks like I've been billed up until the 15th Oct (when Gig1 contract started, don't know why it didn't start on 5th Oct when the other services should've been disconnected) at a rate of £157.50, even though original contract stated £136 after promotion period. 

I should have been billed at £136 for 30th Sep - 5th Oct, then the Gig1 should've started on 6th Oct but obviously not.

What the hell is going on??  

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Glowballs, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion over the billing of the services.

I'd be happy to take this into a private arena and take a closer look into this for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Thanks,

David_Bn