Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Retention of landline number not exported?

I transferred over from VM to shell for internet and phone only.  I have no other services. I had to change my telephone number and e-mail address in the process, so VM couldn't export it. Can VM charge me for the retention of my old phone number eve...

TomG1 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

We have a direct debit set up with Virgin (almost a year now) Last month they only took a part payment and no communication as to why this happened. Can someone advise why this happened as we now have to pay the extra this month. 

Incorrect billing

I entered  a new contract in April this year for £29 a month broadband package for 18 months.  I have just been sent a bill saying that in November my will be £73.80.  I have had numerous Web chats and phone calls and all have been useless. I have se...

Eldred by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to access my bills

I'm unable to access my bills. I go from Account Settings to Billing - but that only takes me to Help and Support. If I click on View Bills, it takes me back to Help and Support, and so it goes, in a loop between the last two.  Any help would be appr...

petomane by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Final Bill

My contract was coming to an end and fed up with a bad connection I was happy to inform Virgin I wanted out. Final bill generated over the phone and explained to me all good. This morning I get an email with details of my final bill and there's an ex...

mellatron by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Direct Debit

My bill this month was £19 more than usual when checking my bills I find that the correct amount was not taken from my Direct Debit last month. After wasting nearly 90 minutes trying to talk to a human being about it I decided to turn to the Communit...

Pipkin9 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Safe settings not working

My account child safe settings are not working. Despite showing as active (slider is "on") I can still access child inappropriate content. This means I cannot restrict content available to my kids. Please advise.

Billing is

Please I need virgin media to review my account how can they say am owing £62 when my payment is up to date? To me virgin media are scammers and are really affecting my credit score badly which is unfair