cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Billing

ismailjewel72
Tuning in

Sorry to hear what you are going through. I am having the same issue and keep getting told it is sorted but received a reply to my complaint two weeks later saying there is no record after I have spoken to 5 to 10 different people and have a reply to an earlier complaint raised saying it has been resolved.  How did you go and was it resolved?

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ismailjewel72, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

If you have raised a complaint and you are not happy with what we provided you can of course take this to deadlock.

What has happened to the bill, does it not state the price you agreed? 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

ismailjewel72
Tuning in

Hi Matthew.

Thank you for replying my message. Sorry for replying on multiple chats but for some strange reason my first chat disappeared strangely and then reappeared today.

It looks like a nice guy I spoke to today who will sort the issue tomorrow. They were not sure why the rolling discount was not showing. He said he is going to call me tomorrow and correct it once the updates have shown. I think it should be good hopefully, as they found the details for the offer i was given on the 15th of January. Not sure if it was a technical issue. Hopefully we should be good. 

I will message back if there is any issues.

Many thanks.

Okay glad to hear this.

Please do keep us updated once this has been fully updated for you .

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matthew. 

Thank you for your prompt reply. Leonard reached out to me. So really happy it is being sorted. I will update as soon as the changes appear on my account. Leonard was really reassuring and has put my mind at rest. Just need to wait for my bill now to show the correction. Will keep you posted.