Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

No email confirming new contract

HiI am out of contract on the 18th Jan (3 days time).I agreed to a new contract via webchat over a week ago but never received a confirmation email.I started another webchat and was told everything had been agreed etc and I should expect email soon.I...

Bo8482 by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New £22 Contract FAILED badly!

I accepted a total price re-contract of £22 for basic M125 package but then noticed that my VM Account states £31. After contacting VM on "chat" they failed to understand me...then by 'phone...I was told that "I can see the offer of £22, you are quit...

tomba by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect Kit linked to account

My account closed on the 15th December 2023. I returned the Kit I had (tv box and wifi router hub 3). I received an email from virgin saying this had been successfully received and returned. In the same email, they said I still had outstanding kit to...

MT1971 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos