cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Virgin Media app account mix up I can't fix

sprockers
Joining in

Hi,

New customer here, in an area that's just been added.

I signed up for broadband a few days after our area went live, got my contract and account number, set up the My Virgin Media app etc, only for contract to be cancelled as there was an issue with the area go live.

A few weeks later my local rep gave me a call as the area was again live, and signed me up for a fresh contract. This has a different account number to the original, for reasons I don't understand.

I'm now up and running, with 20x the bandwidth I previously had with BT, which is great!

I can't however update the app - it still shows the old account number and the cancelled contract. Can someone help me getting the details updated please? The email address given for the new contract is the same as the one I gave for the original one. I've tried clicking the link on the login page that says that I want to add a different account, but that just seems to go back round in circles to where I started without achieving anything.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @sprockers 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing issues with logging into this account, I'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you via a private message.

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.