cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I dont have an account number

pmf96
Joining in

So, I was sharing a house with some friends recently. The one that was taking care of the internet moved. The contract of the internet finished meanwhile and I started a new one last month. I got the new router on the 26th of April. Now, I was going to check my account to check when I was going to get billed and just realized that I have no information to actual login into my account. I don't have an account number. At least I wasn't shared one. Plus, I haven't received any bill, either trough post or e-mail so there isn't any way for me to actual find it.

What can I do? How can I get an account number so I can check and pay bills. Would love some help. Thank you in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @pmf96 thanks for your post here in the Community, welcome! We're sorry to hear of your concerns raised here.

Firstly, please don't provide any personal information over here but can you confirm are you the named account holder or is the previous resident that took care of the broadband previously the account holder?

The reason for this is if they are, then sadly due to security purposes you would need the account holder to contact us and then we can provide them with the info that can help you, or alternatively they can arrange a name change on the account for you.

Please advise further and we can try to support further here.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Papayaw
Joining in

I don't also have an account number. They told me to wait for the welcome pack email since 03/12/2023. I have started using my broadband and I still don't have an account number. Can you please help me?

Hey papayaw, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

I am going to send you a PM and we can look at resending your document out which will state the account number. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?