cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black friday upgrade status?

GTidbury
Joining in

Same as this post. I upgraded my package online on the 27th of November got the confirmation emails the same day telling me it could take 7 to 10 days its now been 10 but my bill hasn't changed. I'd just like some additional confirmation the upgrade went through at this point.

4 REPLIES 4

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey GTidbury, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

We are currently processing afters within 14 working days of you ordering them, can  I just check you got all the documents for the upgrade to your email? Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks, yes I got 2 emails with 2 attachments confirming the order. "Virgin Media Contract Information Sheet" and "Virgin Media Contract Summary Sheet"

Thanks for confirming, we are still working our way through processing these, if it's not been more than 14 days don't panic 🙂 Let us know if this time frame passes.

Alex_Rm

Rammstein94
On our wavelength

Hi GT,

I suggest you DO NOT renew with VM. We are having ridiculous issues now with them. After upgrading our ending contract on the 27th November through OUR UPGRADE PAGE on Black Friday (£41.12 when our current package is at £36) on a deal suggested to us on the upgrade page. We still havent had it go through and VM are trying to tell us it isn't a valid deal. I was online to one of the agents for nearly 2 hours the other day and after going round and round in circles he tried to sell us a different 'deal' which is £10 per month more than the one we are currently on. They do not value loyalty at all and we have been conned. Our latest bill (10 days after we ordered our upgrade) shows our initial contract in its 19th month and therefore almost double in price from £36-£68. 

DO NOT RENEW!!! Even if you go for a deal that's on your upgrade page, they tell you to wait 14 days for it to go through and then try and sell you an even more expensive one than the one you're currently on.