cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extend termination date

Rayrayray
Tuning in

Hi 

My broadband/phone contract termination date is set for the 27/11/23, unfortunately my new broadband supplier is not able to install the service till 6/12/23. Is it possible to have the contract extended? 
Many thanks

9 REPLIES 9

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Rayrayray,

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

So we can investigate the date of cancellation I've dropped you a PM.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM Rayrayray,

I'm glad we were able to extend the termination date for you!

Do pop back up if you require any further assistance.

Take care,

Kain

Thanks very much for your help and dealing with this so promptly. 👍

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Not a problem at all Rayrayray!

All the best and thanks for your time!

Kain

Hi

Sorry to contact again. But since making the request to extend my contract, the landline has stopped working. I also have not received any confirmation email about the contract being extended. I am now worried this all may end up in a mess. Please can you look into this. Thanks 

I am sorry to hear this.

I can see you are in PM with my colleague over this, please do feel free to reach out and he will look into this for you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Can I please have an update on the progress of reconnecting the phone line? I have elderly/disabled people in the house that rely on the landline phone for receiving calls from health centres. 
Can you also send me the confirmation that my contract has been extended? I’ve not received any confirmation yet. Thanks

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, Rayrayray.
Thanks for posting and sorry to see this is not yet fully resolved for you, have you been back in touch with our colleague Kain_W above via PM for updates as they've been keeping an eye on this for you?
Let us know in case you need more help or if you have more news.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Rayrayray
Tuning in

Hi

Hope someone can help. Unfortunately, my new broadband supplier had issues installing the fibre optic to my property. I have now been given a new installation date of 17/01/24. Is it possible to extend my contract again? My current contract expires on 24/12/23. Thank you.