cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract renewal

fatteratom
Tuning in

My 18 month contract is nearly up and to my surprise VM emailed last week with a very good offer. I accepted the offer but am still getting emails asking me to recontract. Also I keep getting emails offering a discounted speed boost. If I try and accept any of those it just tells me I have an order pending. 

I've tried calling VM but the operator didn't seem to understand my question. He was also unable to help as the systems were down. Suggested I call back but am hoping maybe a member of the VM team can help me here by checking if my order is actually being processed? If it is why does the system keep sending me emails with different offers? 

I can't see anything in my account to show any open orders just that my 18 months is nearly up and after that time I'll go onto the very costly rolling contract. (Which I trying to avoid for obvious reasons). 

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Fatteratom 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto our community forum 😊.

Sorry to see you are still receiving offer emails and have not been able to get your question answered ☹.

If there is a pending order you may not be able to place another order on top of an order.

The offer you accepted is that reflecting on your online account or my Virgin Media app?

I can have a look into this for you and see what is going on, so I can further investigate 🧐.

I will have to private message you, please watch out for the envelope ✉. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Thanks, I've replied to your private message with the requested details. I can't see any record of the order in the VM app.