cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Date

TD6412
Tuning in

I have recently had two emails indicating that my contract is coming to an end soon.  My contract does not end until 24th August 2024.  I am unable to get through to VM by phone to discuss.   Anyone have any bright ideas how I get to talk to someone?🤔🤷‍♀️

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @TD6412,

Welcome back to the Communit yForums and thanks for the post.

With this the best way to check when your contract ends is via your MYVM account, this will provide the information, what this confusion could be is that you have a discount which is ending, when you signed up with us, did you make any package changes shortly alter this? It could be that you were recontracted bur have an earlier discount on there.

Joe

TD6412
Tuning in

Hi Joe.

My contract shows "Contract Date Friday 24th February 2023".  Minimum period 18 months.   Monthly Service Charge £XX.XX, then £XX.XX from Saturday 24th August 2024.   Yes - I do have a discount until 23rd August 2024

Thank you for your reply.

We'll need to take a closer look to confirm things for you. 

We will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide