cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact renewal

palcouk
On our wavelength

On 15/04 I phoned in to query my April bill as it showed a charge for Paper statements £1.75 & WiFi booster £8.00.

I dont have paper statements and dont remember that last time I had a paper statement. I dont use a WiFi booster, though some time ago an unsolicited pkge was sent to me.

The agent I spoke with said she would see whether there was any options to pay less. After much time 82mins on the phone she came back with a pkg at £88/month for 18 months and I received the new contract.

On the 16/04 haveing read the terms I had a further Query, the online chat didnt wok in either web browser so again I had to call, the agent asked me to go thro security and said I gave the wrong info, I waqs reading payment sum direct from my bank, I was not rude or obusive and the call was terminated by the agent.

I then received another contract with different terms and received a notification that my equipmemt would be delivered by courier.

I access my VM account and view the contract, it still shows my original expired contract.

What is going on?

Regards

David

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @palcouk,

Welcome back to the Community Forums.

Sorry that you are still having this issue with your package, usually when you change your package and have equipment on the way, this won't show as active in your MY VM account until the service is installed, for this if you do have something on the way it should be in the manager orders section of the app, does anything show there at all?

Joe

palcouk
On our wavelength

It shows a contract dated 04/08/23 and then bill dated 12/04/24 and nothing else that would be relevent to any new contract

Thanks for getting back in touch, for additional clarity and assurance, shall we discuss and look into this further in a private message? Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina