cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change/Upgrade package webpage not working

brownolivia
Joining in

Good Morning. My current package comes to an end at the end of this month, when trying to log on and change my current package as it is now too expensive and there are channels we dont need - the page keeps saying 
"This page is unavailable" 
I tried contacting on whatsapp but non of the options it gives me are what I need to ask. I cant find a live chat either - can someone please reach out to me in regards to changing my package? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

1701-e
Superfast

Best ringing 150 (option 4 wish to leave) and they'll get you the best deal for you 

Hello brownolivia,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account and trying to load up our offers page. We are unable to help with any package changes over the forums. As 1701-e advised, to have your package reviewed, please give the team a call on 150 from a Virgin Media landline or 0345 454 1111 opt 1, 4 and 4 again, this will get you through to the contracts team who will be able to look into this further for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L