cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday upgrade deal existing customers

Myfarog
Joining in

I took up the existing customers black Friday upgrade deal 12 days ago, received confirmation contract email etc however it has not been actioned on my account.

Spent an hour on WhatsApp with your customer service team who refused to believe the deal ever existed despite me sending them screenshot

I understand from the forums thjs errors occurred to many people, can you please assist 

5 REPLIES 5

Myfarog
Joining in

I have the same issue. Ordered 12 days ago and contact says 7 to 10 days to activate. Spent an hour with WhatsApp customer services who refused to believe the offer even existed.  Can you assist me also please 

Myfarog
Joining in

I have same issue, can you please pm me as customer service and retention cannot resolve 

Hi @Myfarog 👋 Thank you for your posts and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had 😔

Although we take on board what you've been advised previously, your change will be processed within 14 days of the order date. If, by any chance, you're still no further forward by Friday (8th December), please pop back to us on here and we'll look into the matter for you.

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel, I have emails confirming my upgrade and this offer, however when I go into my orders its not showing at all. It also stated it'd take 7 to 10 days to activate. I think alot of people have the same issue 

Hi Myfarog,

I completely appreciate the frustrations with the wait. Our standard order processing times are 7-10 days as advised, however due to the influx of orders received from Black Friday there is a slightly backlog. In result, we are advising that orders will be processed within 14 days time.

We do apologise for the delay and we're sure your order will be processed soon.

Beth