cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill Credit

Anna2605
Joining in

Hi there,

We have just received our WiFi tonight and I was wondering if someone could answer these questions.

1- We received a £100 bill credit promotion when we signed up and this can be seen in a ss below, will our first bill get taken from this credit? 
2- we were told we were going to get a phone with our package but that doesn’t seem to be the case when it arrived tonight.

IMG_2176.png

IMG_2177.png

Thanks

Anna  

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Anna

It looks like your screenshots have been rejected as they contain your personal details, ie account number and  postal address  - as a forum VIP I have been able to look at the screenshots.

The first screenshot shows that you do have a weekend chatter landline telephone service with Virgin.   VM do not actually provide a physical telephone handset, just the service.

£100 credit has been applied to your first bill, along with a deduction of £35 for the activation of the Stream set top box which leaves you a credit of £65 going towards your next bill.

Your monthly charges of £25.50 will be deducted from your credit balance until there are no further credits to be applied.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey, Anna2605.
Thanks for joining our help forums and for your first post here, glad to have you on board with us and a warm welcome to the VM community. 🙂

Sorry to see there is a confusion with regards to your bills and charges as we've offered a credit of £100 upon signing up for our services, our member newapollo above has beaten us to it and already offered some useful advice on this which is great. 🙂

Please, do let us know if this has helped clear things for you, we can also confirm that once we've added a credit this sits on the account as a balance so each bill that comes out will be covered (or partially covered) from that.

Do let us know if you have any concerns on the above and we'll do our best to advise more.
Best regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs