cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angelo

GPS2
Joining in

Responding to an engineer's visit seems difficult and so I have reverted to this route. After a visit from Avonline who whilst trying to install a new external cable severed all my connections with an angle grinder and then left without any communication Angelo Tech 45639 turned up and went above and beyond the call of duty and restored all my services. It was difficult but he uncomplainingly persisted until all was perfect and did it with a smile. This was 4 days before Christmas and without his perseverance I would have been left with no TV, Internet or telephone. If this is the wrong place for a posting please forward this to ever should see it and Virgin need to hang on to guys like Angelo 

3 REPLIES 3

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

Avonline sound like a right laugh. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GPS2,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

Sincere apologies for any issues faced, however we're glad the external team were able to resolve the matter, so we can pass this on please expect a PM from us.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for reaching out with this wonderful review we are so happy.

I can also see my colleague has sent you a PM please do reply to this so he may help you. 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?