cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account verification and password resets

payne2k
Tuning in

Hi, I wonder if I can get some helpfull advice from you guys.

So the story goes, I let my contract slip as the date slipped my mind so I thought I'd login to my account on the myvirgin app to sort it out. When attempting to login it tells my my password is incorrect so I sent myself a reset password link.

Now here's 1 of my issues, any password, no matter the combination no matter if it has met requirement asked I still get "requirements not met" time and time again.... so that leaves me without account access so I give up on it and thought I'd pick up the phone.

Then here comes dpa as I don't remember my memorable word because I never phone virgin and its none of the 3 memorable words I usually use.

pass question 1 and 2 and the 3rd what's my next due date? How can I answer that question when I haven't had my next bill, every other due date for the last year has changed every month so its not like i can call upon an old bill to look this up.

The customer rep i spoke to emailed me my bills so I can get the due date from that bill but heyho there is no due date, just "due now" customer services then just tells me that dpa has failed and tells me they gonna send me a letter with my security password, it's bloody Christmas royal mail prioritise parcels so I'm not getting it before the newyear and I really don't fancy paying another out of contract standard rate bill as its an (from my point of view) extortionate amount, double what I've paid for the last 3 years.

I am now reaching the end of my patients with virgin.

No help with dpa issues no help with resetting my password no help period, no-one in the call center can speak clear English and I am hard of hearing so conversations are impossible.

Any help from you guys would be great, if not I'm just gonna call retentions and leave as I am not willing to stay with a provider that won't even help me access my account to pay bills or renew my contract so if you can give my any tips on getting these account issues sorted that would be great.

3 REPLIES 3

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi payne2k,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, glad I was able to help you get back into your Online Account, if you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

payne2k
Tuning in

The best help I'm glad I came to you for assistance.

Many many thanks👌

Hi payne2k,

Thank you, you are very welcome, if you do need any further support, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.