cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

25 pound has been charged to my account

Carlos44
Tuning in

I can’t believe virgin media At all

i recently placed a cancellation because of not being supplied equipment also put a complaint in to that is still active 

last Saturday was contacted missed the call so went on WhatsApp got put through to somebody oh got told  your account will be on compensation mode and we will get a tv box to you asap we’re sorry for what’s happened as this should have gone live 29 Nov

so remove the cancellation we can’t get it through on order for delivery quick enough  so a engineer will call to your premises Thursday this is the soonest can be done although there is a25 pound fee for this this will be waved and you will see a reduced bill next month as you’ve been billed incorrectly for the tv

fast forward to Thursday the 25 pound has been charged to my account so open a complaint get told and just can’t believe there’s nothing we can do to remove the 25 fee itstands etc

so send them screenshots of the chat were I was told quite clearly no charge ie25 pound and I would see a reduced bill no reply as of yet but wth goes on I’m not happy again why can’t things just be simple wish I’d left now what liars if I have to pay it I will let the complaint run for 8 week and claim 

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Carlos44,

Glad you could go about joining me in that private message to go about resolving your issue, if there is anything further we can help with do please let us know.

Joe

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Carlos44,

Welcome back to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, I would like to look into this deeper with you, for me to do so I will need to confirm some information via a private message.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Carlos44,

Glad you could go about joining me in that private message to go about resolving your issue, if there is anything further we can help with do please let us know.

Joe

Hi, Please could someone contact me. I joined virgin in September. The sales rep told me all accounts would be switched over from BT to Virgin and from sky to virgin and any end of contract fees paid. We just got a bill in December from BT for £80. I called Virgin yesterday and the rep said he would refund the £80 and send me a confirmation email and the £80 would appear on the account. I did not get an email and I cannot login to my online account to check because I do not have my customer number and do not get any bills.

Hey @mhamilt1,

Thanks for the post, we can see you have posted in 2 different threads, we have responded in the other and ask that you keep your query to one thread so that all the information is together.

Joe

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Carlos44,

Thank you for joining me in that private message and glad we could go about resolving your issue, if there is anything further, please do let me know.

Joe