Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Asked to return equipment I don't have

We have just cancelled our VM contract, and received the email requesting the return of equipment. It lists 5 items, including TWO Arris Hub 3 broadband routers. We have 4 of the requested items, including one but not two Arris hub 3 routers.  We nev...

jodiet1 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

E-billing

HelloI want to switch to e-billing but it seems that since Virgin Media changed to this new-style interface, the instructions to switch to e-billing are now out of date and no longer valid. I have followed all of the help and instructions available. ...

How do I unlink my VM from Netflix

I have Netflix as part of my package and pay ÂŁ5 to upgrade this to the 4K premium version. I want to unlink this from the Netflix account it's associated with but on the VM site it says to log into the Netflix account to update payment details howeve...

BobbyNog by Tuning in
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return of Hub3

Why am I getting messages, which you cannot reply to, asking me to return old equipment when I already have.  A photo of my receipt attached. 

20231208_222732276_iOS.jpg
mel51 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Canceled but not canceled

Cancelled my account in September and am being chased for payment of November and Decembers bill. Log in today to my virgin media to find you issued me with a new contract in October (after the expiry of my previous contract and without my knowledge)...

KAllan22 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Everything is wrong about my bill!!!

My broadband contract is going to end and I wanted to upgrade with the TV services as well. So I login to the app and did everything needed accordingly to the guide (actually it's so difficult to talk to a real person), and a week later I got my emai...

Resolved! Where's my free gift

Signed up for an ultimate volt bundle in August that was supposed to include a 43" hisense tv as advertised by virgin media. 4 months after activation not a single word/email or indeed tv, 4 months!!!! That not false advertising? Breach of contract? ...

Danoli by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Area code

I'm trying to set up my online account and it's asking for an area code. I don't recall ever being given one. Postcode sy2 5uh. Thanks