Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Switch to fibre phone

Please can somebody tell me how I book an engineer so that my phone extensions continue to work after the switchover to fibre? I've just tried asking this via Virgin Media WhatsApp chat and they haven't a clue what's happening.     [MOD EDIT: Post sp...

Phone Fibre Switch

My elderly in laws (totally confused by IT) have been sent said adaptor.Can you confirm what the switch date is for NG4 4DA.They will need help and I need to plan that. 

grogers497 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customer Service problem

You send me a letter to contact your Customer Service Dept to book an engineer to update my Emergency Back Up line but it’s impossible to contact this dept by phone ?Can you explain the secret of how to do this then please 

LAZTBOY by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cut landline cable

Can anyone help? I'm currently renovating our living room and have had to cut the landline cable and remove the socket.I've heard you can get an adapter to use my landlines via the superhub 3 but unsure how to get one? Any ideas? Thanks in advance 

Landline voicemail

I’ve just moved over the virgin landline through my modem and can’t get voicemail to work. Have called 1571 and run through the process several times but the voicemail won’t activate. Can anyone advise please? Thanks 

Andiemac by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos