Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Still no landline

Hi,I spoke to someone on here last week about my landline not working. They informed me a fault had been raised in the system and it would be staged to the relevant team. I've since heard nothing and my landline still isn't working. Would it be possi...

ft2118 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Switch

My phone is switching to be run off router on May 18th. My phone is downstairs my router upstairs, can I get router moved FOC asap please ? 

davef28 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billed for telephone calls when I don't have a telephone

My parents have been a virgin media customer for over 10 years and was a customer when it was known as NTL. TV and broadbandThey pay by direct debit and have recently had services suspended for non payment and the balance is 0.00. I was told it was s...

Resolved! Landlines, VOIP and 21CV: Urgent need for clarity

HelloI am becoming increasingly concerned by the apparent stealth migration of existing VM landline customers over to your confusingly titled 'VOIP' service both by plan, and as a way of avoiding the cost of repairing the copper cables which have bee...

Cancelling back up line

Called virgin today to cancel back up line .was asked for bank account and sort code which I refused therefore call abandoned help

Connecting new fibre phone adapter issue

Like many, I have received the new fibre phone adapter however the main phone socket is in a different room to the router.  My home burglar alarm is linked to the home telephone line too.  The router has multiple devices attached to it and so have no...

MalcL by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline disconnected without consent

Hi,my landline has been disconnected without consent yet i pay to have a landline. Please can a member of Virgin media contact me to get it back please? i am a pensioner and need my landline.I have tried the online chat, but waited over 2 hours and n...

Land line ringing but can’t answer

I have an issue with my phone line when it rings and I try to answer the call and it doesn’t answer.All I can hear is a dialling tone.I have purchased. New phone thinking this was the problem but the new one is doing the same.I have tried ringing ou...

Landline Dead

Hi., my landline is currently not working. It is connected to a white virgin media socket directly in the wall. I've tried a different phone in that socket as well and does not work either. The digital display just says 'check phone line'. My switcho...

adhiren by Dialled in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos