Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Technician Visit needed

I have received Fibre Phone Adaptor which is to be installed by 30th May. However my hub is in a different room to me land line so need a technician to help with an extension cable. I have been going around in circles trying tio find out how to book ...

Incoming caller can not hear me on the landline

Hi For a few months now, I have experienced the above. I have rebooted and also reset the hub5 but the problem is persisting. Incoming callers can not hear me but I can hear them. Can you please fix this issue. Thanks 

constant engaged tone when ringing in or out

Hi,I am unable to dial out on my landline as all i get is the engaged tone, phoning my landline from my mobile when the phone is connected  leads to an engaged tone also.I have tried unplugging & reconnecting my landline, resetting all my handsets, n...

T-smiff by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting old number nightmare - please help!

Hi, I signed up to VM almost 3 weeks ago, had to wait until yesterday for the earliest engineer appointment for installation. I requested the transfer of our landline number when placing the order and although I saw no reference to it on the contract...

Drabid58 by Tuning in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with receiving misdialled numbers

Hii have been given a new telephone as part of my volt package, I am now receiving lots of calls from people who are thinking that they are ringing a company. I have contacted virgin and they said that they would put something in place so I would no ...

Landline switch off

I have recently had the landline switched off and moved to the fibre optic network.  Since the switchover my home phone registers a missed call from ‘No Number’ several times a day.  The phone does not ring so I assume it is receiving some form of si...

Stu-880 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Landline switch to full fibre

I have received emails from VM  about the switch to full fibre for landlines.I am confused by a statement in the following section:Can you place your home phone and Hub near each other? Your home phone will only work when it’s connected to the Hub, s...

PNAV99 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

More Super Hub switch-over questions

I have today received an Email from VM saying my land-line will be switched to VM's fibre network in August. I have already read a number of posts about this from frustrated customers.Like many, my land-line is downstairs and my Super Hub upstairs. I...

HenryQ by Superfast
  • 45 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calls to this number 03001234431

I’m getting calls on my bills as far back as December 2022 that I clearly didn’t make as I don’t have a landline phone connected. This is the number that is on my bills 03001234431