cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have 2 home phones and an answer phone the single adapters not enough

Meow_Boingy
Joining in

i have 2 home phones and an answer phone the single adapter i was sent is not enough calling virgin media is too much for me i even forced myself through trying but couldnt last any longer and i tried online chat support but it said virgin media only do call help for landline phones so is their a way around this?

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Meow_Boingy 👋

Welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

The adapter you have been sent for the switchover is to plug your primary handset into the hub. If you have additional handsets you need connecting, or if you still need to make use of your landline extension sockets in your home based on your set up we will need to arrange for an engineer to attend and help you get things set up. 
You can read a bit more about the switchover in this article 👉 Everything You Need To Know - Page 7 - Virgin Media Community - 4757332
We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Client62
Legend

3 way versions of a telephone socket splitter like this are available.

Client62_0-1677759295339.png