Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Landline Switchover Booking a Technician

Hello! I have recently been in contact with Virgin Media after receiving a text alerting me to the home phone switchover which will be happening on 19th September. I was already aware that I would need a technician to come out and make the change as ...

Swhaling by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Relocation of telephone port

HelloMy current telephone port is in the passage but I want this relocating. Please help as 150 keeps saying too busy Thanks

Hlatif by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using DEC phone

I will be shortly going to VM full fibre and loosing my BT landline and associated number.I know that a DEC phone can be connected to the VM Hub 5, but what phone number will it use, I am a bit confused.

davidirv by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Having serious problems using 150 for phone switch over

I've been told I need to switch to the new phone service and need a new hub and everything has to be done via 150.It's not clear what route to follow when I call 150, as there no option related to the switch over. I'm on the autistic spectrum and get...

H8VM by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone rings as if im abroad

I am writing this on behalf of my aunt. When anybody tries to ring her home landline number on our end, it rings as if she's abroad. This has happened for 3 months now but virgin media are saying they've sorted it out when they haven't.I tried contac...