cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When phone 150 it keeps asking for account number

Rds261189
Up to speed

Hi

Everytime I phone 150 from my house phone it keeps asking for account number and won't let me listen to my bill etc and puts me straight through to an advisor, can this be sorted so I get the automated service instead?

Thanks

R SCOTT
13 REPLIES 13

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Rds261189, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

Once you do ring us it will ask you some stuff from the bot so it knows where to put you through, we don't have a  direct line without going through this first sorry. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I don't want an advisor, my landline isnt giving me the bot service so I can check my bill via bot or pay my bill via bot

R SCOTT

Did you know you can check your account here.

You don't need to ring for this information. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Yes but it's not letting me pay bill online either, I would rather my 150 was working properly 

R SCOTT

Thanks for coming back to us Rds261189, what happens, when you try to pay your bill online via your account?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I have the landline and it's not letting me do anything, when I use 150 and enter my landline number it goes straight to an advisor

R SCOTT

Thanks for coming back to us Rds261189, please can you try to call us on 0345 454 1111 and see what happens, this is the same number as 150 and is still free of charge.

Regarding your online issues, what happens, when you try to pay your bill online via your account?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

The online is ok, just when I phone 150 the bot takes me to an advisor instead of the bot telling me my bill etc 

R SCOTT

Are you able to try to call us on 0345 454 1111 to see if the same thing happens with that too?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L