cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SilentGard

macjim
On our wavelength

In the bumph that came in with the new landline connector, it showed an address for SilentGard and game a .com address to set call blocking up. 
there’s just one problem, the silentgard.com address doesn’t work!

has anyone had this problem and have you found a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

I am sorry to hear that the webpage is now working, can you contact them on 0800 954 9046 ^Chris. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

34 REPLIES 34

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi macjim, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the SlientGard, we have tried the website also and can confrim that it does not load. Have you been able to contact the company to see if they have an issue? 

- Chris 

macjim
On our wavelength

Eh, no, as I can’t get the website to load 🤔 Chris, and I don’t have any other contact information for them: all VM show in the leaflet is the website address. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

I am sorry to hear that the webpage is now working, can you contact them on 0800 954 9046 ^Chris. 

macjim
On our wavelength

Thank you, much appreciated 

macjim
On our wavelength

Spoke too soon… can’t get the address to open. 
silentgard.com is the address in the leaflet and it doesn’t work/can’t be found Chris. 
is there a different address?

No worries, Hopefully they can get things resolved for you. Have a good day, ^Chris. 

Can you confirm how the call went and what did they advise? Can you send me a screenshot of the page when you cannot access? ^CW

macjim
On our wavelength

I won’t be able to phone them until tomorrow. 
I’ve taken a screen grap of the website see attached Chris

9AEAF856-553E-4D35-BD86-993F5C50320E.png

I have investigated this and the reason why this cannot be accessed is because there is no security certificate is on the page as is being blocked. ^Chris.