cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone package change

edam
Joining in

I want to change my phone package to week ends and also remove my divert .

I was told they cant do that and I had to ring back later

That was after waiting ages for them to answer

7 REPLIES 7

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hye edam, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some trouble changing your phone package.

We don't deal with package changes via the forums sorry however you can change tour package via this link. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

You cant do it online either 

The link above should give you some options,  for various packages.

You can also contact us on WhatsApp on +447305 327 112. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

edam
Joining in

When I finally was able to contact them on the message service all they seemed to do was to put me onto a contract .

All I simply want to do is to remove the divert and put me onto evenings and weekends

I know nothing about 30 day contracts they were offering. How do they work

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @edam 

Thanks for your response

If changing a landline package as such this mean you're recontracted which is why they were advising so, if you're looking to make the changes our team will be happy to do so via the above number.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I have contacted Virgin again on 150 and they are now saying that removing the call divert facility and going back to the cheaper weekends phone package increases the price . !!!!!!! BONKERS

Hi there @edam 

Thank you for popping back to us, your current deal may include discounts which are not available on the lower package means that it is cheaper. We are very sorry for any frustrations caused. 

The team will always try to find the best suitable deal for your needs and budget.