cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone changeover date

Pollybear
On our wavelength

Is there an easy way to check the date my phone is being switched over? In my mind it's today, 7th July, but my emails are still missing and I never got a proper letter through the post about it so I have no way to check myself. I've plugged the adaptor into the router and the phone into that but it's dead so far. I left the upstairs phone plugged into the extension and that's still working so now I'm wondering if I have the wrong date.

4 REPLIES 4

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pollybear,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get your landline migration looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

If your wall socket is still active then it means the migration has not started yet - Usually landline wall sockets go dead over a 24 hour period whilst the migration occurs 😊

I'll need to send you a private message in order to share the information with you, so we'll speak again soon!

Thanks, 

Megan_L

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Pollybear,

Thanks for chatting with me in our private messages, I'm glad I was able to give a little more information about your landline migration. 

Please let us know how it goes after the engineer visit 👨‍🔧 

Thanks,

Megan_L

Pollybear
On our wavelength

The engineer came and sorted it all out as we wanted.  He was very helpful, so all good now.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Pollybear 👋

Thanks for the update on this. I'm glad to hear one of our Technicians has been able to assist you and resolve the issues you were facing. If you do need anything else, feel free to open a new thread and one of our team/community will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ