cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 4 hours just to ask to fix my landline

Whyhere
Joining in

I have and still am wasting my life trying to talk to Virgin. I spent over 3 and a half hours today trying just to get them to fix my phone and after 3 and a half hours they ask me if the date for the repair is ok and I say yes. Half an hour later a text from them saying they are coming the day before and I will have to pay £25 if no ones at home.

So back on the chat and as I write this it's been 1 and a half hours of waiting. They do not care about us just about taking more and more money every year. I am now closer to death with the time I will never get back.

10 REPLIES 10

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Whyhere 👋

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry for the issues with your landline and the poor experience.

I've not been able to locate your details on our system so will pop you a PM now to help further, if still required, 

Thanks 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @Whyhere 

I'm glad a tech visit has been booked for you.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Whyhere
Joining in

Sorry I do think Virgin have missed the point. 5 HOURS just to report it. No one should use this communications company until it can communicate.

Our sincere apologies for the wait. 

If you would like to me to log a complaint, let me know.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

just to add to the service this communications company constantly cannot provide the tech engineer arrived and was the wrong tech engineer. so still waiting. 

Hi @Whyhere, we're sorry to hear this.

Did the engineer who did arrive advise that a follow-up appointment will be arranged?

Regards,
Daniel

Yes he did and was helpful but he could NOT fix the phone. I was told 48 hours and how it's about 96 hours plus.

Hi @Whyhere, thank you for your response.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel

Guess what?My phone has stopped working again. How long will I wait this time.