cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No ringtone on landline

Johnwilliams37
Joining in

Hi the ringtone on my landline has stopped working, I have tried alternative phones with same result. Phone is connected into rear of hub. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Johnwilliams37,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the ringtone of your landline. To clarify, you can receive calls okay but you just don't hear the landline ringing? Can you make calls okay?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Johnwilliams37,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble with the ringtone of your landline. To clarify, you can receive calls okay but you just don't hear the landline ringing? Can you make calls okay?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi I can make and pick up calls but the phone does not ring to alert me of an incoming call. 

Hi @Johnwilliams37 thanks for your reply.

This does sound like a feature fault on the landline device itself, which isn't our responsibility - can you please try a different handset for example, or make sure the call volume on the handset isn't set to mute as this may help?
Many thanks

Tom_W

Johnwilliams37
Joining in

I have tried 3 handsets all with same result, this is a recent problem a

ll handsets worked ok previously

Hi John

Thanks for letting us know. We'll be able to take a closer look, we will probably need to get an engineer out to take a look.

I've sent you a private message so I can take the details.

Thanks!

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi John

Thanks for letting me know that the issue has been resolved. If you do experience any further issues, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Have a great rest of your weekend

Beth

Derek918
On our wavelength

Really?🤔