cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline & tv constant buffering

maggiebea
Tuning in

Two problems so far and not for the first time either,  The first being that our landline has been out for a few days - not able to make or receive calls yet when I go through the VM check status it says nothing wrong. 

Also a big problem with 2nd tv and buffering, a problem we never used to have.  Am seriously considering moving from VM as we are paying a lot of money for what seems to be a complete and utter shambles.  It is even harder to try and make a complaint.

5 REPLIES 5

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi maggiebea

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the service issues you are having. 

With regards to the landline, do you have another handset you can try please?

Do you have no dial tone?

Could you expand on the buffering you are experiencing with the TV please? Is this one channel in particular or multiple? Is this live TV or the on demand content?

Please pop back to us when you can.  

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have followed all the details on line and removed all the handsets trying just the main landline still does not work, none of them do and no no dial tone.

With regards to buffering it doesn't happen on live tv just on recordings or apps such as iplayer prime etc

Okay thank you.

I will send you a private message now so we can look into this further and book an engineer if required.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop back to me when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

maggiebea
Tuning in

Done that Vikki

maggiebea
Tuning in

Done it again Vikki