cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline Dead

robmac50
Joining in

My land line as been dead for a couple of days following a power outage in my area.  Your app says no problems and your AI chat says if cant help with landlines 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @robmac50 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Glad to hear it's all been sorted. If there's no order open for the tech visit then it's been cancelled 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @robmac50 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the landline issues.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

robmac50
Joining in

I was told that the problem with my phone line required a engineer to call and one was booked for tomorrow Tuesday. Yesterday the phone started working with as I suspected ment it was a local problem rather than my own line. On the app I cancelled the appointment and was told I would receive a confirmation. No such confirmation as been received so I assume it as been cancelled!

Hi @robmac50 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

Glad to hear it's all been sorted. If there's no order open for the tech visit then it's been cancelled 🙂

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team