cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming calls on Landline Not Registering, Outgoing OK

Hantsman
Joining in

My landline is from a Virgin socket, not a Hub.  Been working fine for years using Gigaset phones. Now, when ringing in to the line the caller hears the ringing tone but handsets do not ring or show any details.  After a few seconds the handset flashes for a missed call even though the caller continues to hear the ringing tone.  Voicemail is not triggered.  Outgoing calls are fine.  Changed over to completely different equipment  - same issue.  Tried different socket.  Same issue.  Anyone any ideas?

2 REPLIES 2

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Hantsman,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your landline at the moment, I have looked into this and its an issue with the power levels to your phone and that we will need to send a technician out to investigate the issues. I can arrange the appointment from here but would need to confirm a few details via a private message, that I will drop over in a moment. Please look out for the private message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L 

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

You're very welcome catnamedog and please let us know how the visit goes 👍

Kind Regards,

Steven_L