cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Phone

phills64051
Joining in

I've been trying to book a technician visit as my home phone is on a different floor/room to the Hub3

As mentioned in your email, I called 150 to arrange this.  First, it's not very clear which option I should choose, and secondly I reached an option where I was told told to leave my mobile number and they'd send a text message that would help. The link in this text message took me back to a page which said I should dial 150. In other words, going around in circles. 

How do I book a technician visit please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello phills64051

Thank you for raising the issues with your landline service and the upcoming migration to operating via the Hub, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We're happy to help with this and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello phills64051

Thank you for raising the issues with your landline service and the upcoming migration to operating via the Hub, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We're happy to help with this and I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist. Check the envelope in the top right of the forum when signed in for the message.

Rob