cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appalling customer service from Virgin

Kitc1
Joining in

I have called Virgin customer services multiple times in the past few days to report that my landline is dead.I have done every possible test recommended.I was told the tech team would call me.I got a missed call so called customer services back, and I had to go over all the details again.I kept my phone next to me for the rest of the day, and got a missed call from Virgin which must have lasted seconds (just long enough to connect so they can sya they called, but not long enough for it to ring my side).I called customer services again and once more was expected to go through the whole story again.Since then, no response from Virgin.I explained I need my landline restored urgently for various reasons, but this seems irrelevant.I need a technician to attend my property.The website just takes me in circles and I don't want to waste my time with Customer Services again.I've lodged a complaint but this takes weeks to resolve.Any tips for how to get this actioned and resolved?

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kitc1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your services recently. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look at this for you. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Thanks I would appreciate that

Hi @Kitc1,

A private message has been sent. Please respond to this when you can and we'll be able to assist further from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hello please can you assist

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kitc1,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message so that we could look into this for you. As we discussed there, a technician visit has now been scheduled and booked.

I'm unable to confirm the date/time of the booking publicly, but this can be checked and managed via the My Virgin Media online account. It may not appear straight away, but after an hour or so it should update and show it.

A fault technician visit is free of charge unless one of the below instances apply:

•    You are not present for the technician visit.
•    The fault is due to your own equipment.
•    The fault is due to damage caused by yourself or someone at the premises which we were not aware of.
•    The fault is due to theft, loss, or removal of equipment.

If any of the above apply, there will be a £25 charge which will be added to the next monthly bill.

You can find more information about this here.

Let us know how the visit goes either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team