cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Scheme

Scallywolf
Joining in

I recommended a friend for Virgin Media services several months ago and he had Broadband and Landline installed in January. He was previously with BT and is delighted with the new service provide by Virgin.

I completed the Reward application prior to the installation and expected to hear about the £50 reward for my friend and myself in due course.

It is proving to be a nightmare and nothing has been received.

My friend has received several emails and has had several phone conversations to try and sort the problem and has been told to contact the Virgin customer who recommended him, which is me. He has a Reward code, which he has quoted in emails and phone conversations, but is getting nowhere.

I completed the online application several months ago and expected no problem with the Reward. How wrong was I?
Can someone at Virgin Media help with this problem if I provide the Reward code to them please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Scallywolf 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you and your friend have not received your referral rewards. These are credited by our partners Aklamio. Have you created an Aklamio account? You can see the FAQ's at the bottom of the page here which will help you further with how to claim your reward.

If both you and your friend have an Aklamio account already and still have not received the credit, please contact them directly by either calling 01576 820 030 or sending an email to virgin-media@aklamio.com.

Keep us posted with how you get on

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Scallywolf 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear you and your friend have not received your referral rewards. These are credited by our partners Aklamio. Have you created an Aklamio account? You can see the FAQ's at the bottom of the page here which will help you further with how to claim your reward.

If both you and your friend have an Aklamio account already and still have not received the credit, please contact them directly by either calling 01576 820 030 or sending an email to virgin-media@aklamio.com.

Keep us posted with how you get on

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley

Thanks for the reply.

I have sent an email to virgin-media@aklamio.com and hope this will sort the problem. I have quoted the Reward code my friend has got in the email.

Hope this helps to sort the problem.

Thanks again.

David Stallard