cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking service / poor connection

vekzen
Joining in

Evening,

I initially joined virgin due to advertised connection speeds and rated service. However what I’ve been experiencing for the past 8-12 months is unacceptable. 

I’m an avid gamer and in my spare time away from work and the family my downtime is gaming. 
I often play or should I say attempt to play destiny 2 on the PlayStation 5. However due to constant disconnects it’s unplayable. 
move read back on previous posts whereby you state other users to contact Bungie to resolve and there is nothing wrong your end. 

however 16+ years working in industry networking tells me a different story. The fluctuation in ping and high packet loss is remarkable. I’ve raised numerous complaints which are either ignored or responded to with a blanket response “ we are aware of an issue and it’s going to be fixed” . This begs the question - what on earth am I paying for. The routing on your network is a mess. 

it would be great if someone could reach out to me explaining the problem. As I know there is a major issue. I’m sure I’m not the only one having these issues. 

1 REPLY 1

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've a feeling no one will "reach out" to you .....

However, usual request please.

Post your power levels and network log.

Also setup a BQM to record and monitor your incoming circuit   www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks