cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ntlworld email hacked

Jankoziel
Joining in

Hi can a member of the forum team contact me immediately please. My ntlworld email had been hacked and someone has gained access to all my personal accounts linked to the email and is resetting the passwords for things like facebook, amazon, netflix. I've tried changing my passwords/reporting them hacked/deleting my accounts but all night i've been receiving requests from different accounts to reactivate, I'm extremely concerned that they have access to my email and will be able to reactive as me. They are also setting up new accounts with my email which is really worrying.  I have tried everything to rectify the situation but nothings working and I'm very scared. I need this email deleted asap please can someone help me!

5 REPLIES 5

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Jankoziel, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this, also a warm welcome to the community.

I am going to send you a PM now. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I have the same issue - please could someone from the Forum help me urgently.

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad we have managed to get this resolved, please do enjoy the rest of your day 🙂 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Helpme222
Tuning in

Mine was the same in April this year, been a nightmare, I’ve had to chang every password for everything and it’s made me very anxious and angry, yet VM say there isn’t a data breach, 6 months it’s been going on

MvChd70
Joining in

I have the same problem but can't see how I post a question in this community? Can someone show me how to post a query?