cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot get into my emails on my laptop

JoRich
Joining in

Could someone please help me urgently, as I am in a terrible state because of Virgin Media.  I, like many others, cannot get into my emails on my laptop.  I have access on my iphone through the app, but cannot log in elsewhere. I am getting the 403 Forbidden, and unfortunately not one person at Virgin Media has got any clue what is wrong, or how to fix it.  I have tried on 4 browsers and on other devices.  I have changed the password.  Nothing helps at all.  I have had this email address for 30 years and cannot cope with not having any access.

5 REPLIES 5

titch4ma
On our wavelength

Hi Jo,

I too have the same problem as you and after first messaging a week ag. Just wanted to assure you that you are not alone. I still have not received a solution. I still cannot access my emails on my lap top via the Virgin Media Email website. No problem on my mobile in accessing my emails but when I am sorting out my emails I like to look at a bigger screen.

I hope we both get a solution to this problem soon as it is very frustrating. Ironically my two sons are able to access their blueyonder emails with no problem so it seems weird that I can't and it proves it is not affecting everyone.

Regards

Chris.

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JoRich 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Please make your own thread in the future 🙂 this is to ensure no work is missed.

Apologies for any email issues. I'll do my best to help you via PM.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @titch4ma 

Thanks for coming back to us.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks John

im not sure that I have received a message from you ? 

I finally had a call back from virgin media yesterday, a week after they had promised to call, and they have logged me back in. According to VM there has been ANOTHER security breach and 4000 VM Customers have had their emails hacked!! One member of staff mentioned that it was to do with Apple!!! I am finally able to access my emails on my laptop. I spent about 14 hours over the last two weeks, on hold, or on the phone to them, with a huge amount of stress, and they are refusing to consider compensation, Go figure!!!!

i hope you can get yours sorted .. it was a nightmare