cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin email account locked

Hammy6
Joining in

I have an issue with my Virgin Media email account. 2 days ago I received a scam email quoting my password and have been trying to change it. I have been through the steps on line and also chatted to online support and spoken to 2 customer service agents and it is still not resolved. On the last occasion the agent said they were referring issue to technical support and I would be contacted within 5 working days. This is very frustrating as I am currently unable to get access to emails and unacceptable to possible have to wait 5 days to get it resolved.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Hammy6,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account at the moment.

If the team have reported your email issues to the email support team it can take up to 5 days but I have been able to locate you on our system and can see that there is an update on your ticket, we will need to pass account security to discuss this further. Please look out for my message and we can get started.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L