cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock my email account

Jane_s
Joining in

My son in law put a message about my problem with my virgin email account on here and after a few suggestions, that didn't work, he was told I would have to come on here my self. He's helped me create an account and is helping me with what to write. I'm not very technical so he's having to explain things to me. 

I've not been getting my Virgin emails for weeks and when my son in law went into my virgin email account it just comes up with page saying 'Your Virgin Media Mail account if currently unavailable'. and list a number of steps to unlock it. We've done step 1 and changed my password but when we get to step 2 there is nothing saying 'manage' showing on the page to click on. 

I am a current Virgin customer paying for broadband and tv. 

My son's user name is Drick and he first posted about my problem 3 weeks ago with a message called ' Unlock Virgin media Account'. The last reply he had was from an Ashleigh_C who said I needed to raise this my self on here. 

I've spoken to a couple of people at virgin on the phone but I got really confused about passwords and they said they couldn't do anything on the phone and would write but I've not had a letter yet. 

Please can someone help as it getting very frustrating and confusing. 

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Jane_s.

Thanks for your first post and welcome to our Community.

I have just seen your Son in Laws post.

Ashleigh is off this week so I can pick this up on her behalf.

I will need to access your account though.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check your logo at the  top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L