Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

email locked

I've been locked out of my email account all day because of suspicious activity etc. It has happened plenty of times before and I've gone into my My Virgin Media account and reset the password each time but today it will not let me sign in. I click t...

cant send

For the past couple of hours, emails wont send; I just get the message "An error occurred inside the server which prevented it from fulfilling the request.".  Tried to send a few emails to various recipients and get the same. Ive sent emails into my ...

sonobuoy by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Emails unavailable

A month ago I lost access to my VM emails - message comes up that says " Your do not have access to your emails at the moment." I have phoned ( and waited!) to 150, gone through security and various procedures only to be told the "technical team" wil...

Annturel by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OVER 24HRS NO EMAIL ACCES, AND NO HELP!!!

 It’s now been over 24hrs since I’ve been able to access my emails. Absolutely no help from VM, their twitter acknowledges the issue but offers bugger all, phone lines puts me on hold for over an hour then cuts off, and WhatsApp is useless. SOMEONE P...

IMG_0182.png

Email problem

Hi,I have been unable to access my email from Virgin for the last 2 days.tried the long winded method using some ones else email to to reset the password to no avail. 

Arkon by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Locked out of blueyonder email account

For some reason today I cannot access my blueyonder email via MyVirginMedia or Outlook. It's saying my account may be locked and I need to change password for my virgin account and also use a different email address for apps - it's very cryptic! What...

estherboff_0-1696614854779.png

Changing Passwords for secondary email accounts

Does anybody know how to do this now, as VM seems to have taken the function away, and I cant setup secondary accounts on a new Machine?I have been with Virgin for a long time, they used to allow you up to 10 email addresses, which I shared amongst t...

PhilC by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin.net email

Hi, on reviewing this forum I have the same issue that many other virgin.net users have been experiencing in that just over a week ago I lost access to my virgin.net email account, which is a complete nightmare as I have lost all my business and pers...

philmel by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

locked out of virgin.net email account

Hi - can anyone help me reset my virgin.net email account? I haven't been able to send or receive any emails, if I try to send an email I get the following "525 5.7.13 Account is Locked, change to new password is needed (VM303)". ThanksJohn

john126 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos