cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access VM emails

dereks2003
Tuning in

Hi

I used an alternative device to access the emails on one of my additional VM email accounts and now I cannot access the emails for this particular account at all.  When I tried to access the emails I had a message saying that the account was locked but to follow the instructions on the VM website to unlock it.  Part of the process to reset the password meant changing the email address to a non VM email account (for security purposes) which I did. However I cannot now access using the new email address and the original VM email address has completely disappeared despite the online VM guidance saying that this wouldnt happen.

I therefore rang VM and after the best part of an hour on the phone I was told that a manager would reset (?) the original VM address and setup a password to allow access and once this was done I would receive a call back - I am still waiting.

The main account/email is unaffected as are the other sub email accounts - it is just this one sub account.  I am also satisfied that it is not a third party security issue but I am going around in circles with seemingly nothing happening.

Anyone have any suggestions as I really do need to access the emails in this account.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dereks2003,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your email address. 

I am happy to take a look into this. 

I will private message you now. 

^Martin