cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secondary email disappeared

ahewings
Joining in

I am the primary account holder and I created a secondary email account 10 years back but it disappeared a number of months ago. I cannot see it listed under my accounts when I login and I cannot login directly with the email address itself. How do I access this? Could someone check to see if its been accidentally deleted and can be reactivated?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ahewings,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your email looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 We would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Can we firstly ask if this secondary email was created/registered on a previous service? Maybe you have moved home in the past, or disconnected some time ago and are a returning customer?

Thanks,

Megan_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ahewings,

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your email looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 We would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Can we firstly ask if this secondary email was created/registered on a previous service? Maybe you have moved home in the past, or disconnected some time ago and are a returning customer?

Thanks,

Megan_L

No it was only created under Virgin media. And we have not moved home, 

Thank you for confirming that to us @ahewings 

Are you able to login with the email through a client at all such as gmail or outlook?

If not, what error do you see when trying to log in with this email?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

ahewings
Joining in

Sorry I didn't reply forgot all about this issue, It says Email or password incorrect Try again or go back and change it. Are you still able to help?

Regards Al 

Hi @ahewings,

Thanks for expanding. Can you just clarify how you're going about attempting to access it, and if it's the same way you've successfully accessed it in the past?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!