cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re setting password

JimH44
On our wavelength

I've just installed a new Hub5 and my internet is fine but I am unable to send or receive e mails. The VM helper got me to give him a new password and said I must then log in with this number. 

Problem is I don't know where to find the page where I can log in. My usual way of accessing my e mail is via the Browser and I don't need to enter a password.

3 REPLIES 3

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you post a redacted screenshot of the error message shown when unable to receive / send?

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi JimH44, 

Thanks for taking the time to post about your issues in the Community.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with accessing your mail. To log in to your emails, you can do this via My Virgin Media here. Once logged in, select the options for Virgin Media mail. It may be worth deleting the cache, cookies and browsing history before trying to load the page. 

If you continue to have difficulty, pop back to us with the error message you're seeing so we can provide some further help and support. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

JimH44
On our wavelength

Thanks for your replies. Happily my issues have now been resolved despite the endless messages from the VM Bots. The Whats App link was open for over 24 hours and I'm sure my problems could have been solved in five minutes by a human. Never mind that's progress I suppose!