cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Virgin email account hacked

Elsunshino
Joining in

Hi. I have a Virginmedia email i have been using for around 7 years. Because we took out a new virgin account under my wife i no longer able to log in to my virginmedia account. My question is my virgin email account seems to have been hacked but i can not seem to update the password as i can no longer log in to myvirginmedia. Please help

2 REPLIES 2

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Elsunshino,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you seem to be having issues with your email account after setting up a new account in your Wife's name. It's likely that your email address is still linked with your now deactive account in your name. If that's the case, it's possible that the email address has been deleted - email addresses not attached to an active account will be deleted any time after 90 days from the disconnection.

We can request to bring over your email address to your Wife's account along with your My Virgin Media credentials, however we'd need to clear security across both accounts in order to do this, which would mean speaking with both you and your Wife directly from here.

Let us know 😊

Beth

Hi Beth. I have sent you a PM.