cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete old email account.

Pktargett
Joining in

I am no longer a VM customer but have an old blueyonder email that is still live, this keeps being hacked, how can this account be deleted.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Pktargett  The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Pktargett  The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Pktargett 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're BlueYonder account has been compromised. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can work to get this removed from our systems.

Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and selecting "Messages".

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Lemon2007lemon
Tuning in

Sadly I find myself with this issue , an old virgin media email address being hacked.

I have no way of getting into the account and ideally need the email address closing, can someone from virgin help me with this on here?

Hey there @Lemon2007lemon Thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm so sorry to hear about the issues with the email you are having. 😢
I will assist you on the matter and look in to this for you.

I will send a private message for further assistance. 🧾

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for speaking with us today @Lemon2007lemon on the VM forums. 🧾

Although we can't specifically say what's happened with the email due to data protection.
Our policy is that any email associated with an account that has had it's broadband services removed / discontinued - get's deleted after 90 days.

As mentioned we can't specify the removal of this - you won't see the effects of the issues you were having with the email which will indicate the issue as being resolved. 😇

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs