cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntlworld email account hacked

Loz31
Joining in

Hi, my ntlworld email address has been hacked in Vietnam. I received a threatening email requesting 600 bitcoin and have discovered my email address is being accessed in multiple countries. Virgin Media are telling me because I closed my account 5 years ago there is nothing they can do. Someone must be able to delete the account, I just want anything that's in the inbox deleted. Can anyone please help me as the stress & worry is making me extremely poorly.

3 REPLIES 3

Loz31
Joining in

Hi, my ntlworld email address has been hacked in Vietnam. I received a threatening email requesting 600 bitcoin and have discovered my email address is being accessed in multiple countries. Virgin Media are telling me because I closed my account 5 years ago there is nothing they can do. Someone must be able to delete the account, I just want anything that's in the inbox deleted. Can anyone please help me as the stress & worry is making me extremely poorly.

Hi Loz31

Sorry to hear of the email account issues and the problems this is causing, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and are happy to help. Welcome to the community.

I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist further. Keep an eye on the envelope in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately it will not allow me to read your full email whilst using my phone so I will try after work when I can use a laptop.