Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Virgin Media has blocked your connecting ip.....

I cannot send emails due to a display of an error message on sending which happened only yesterday after a couple of successful emails had been sent. So quite random really!!As above heading followed by the IP address then too many bad emails have be...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Hacked

My Facebook account has been hacked and someone is using my email address. It is an old virginmedia.com address. I cannot logon to delete it as I no longer have Virginmedia. Can somebody help pls? 

Ann17 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder Email - mailbox not available at the moment

Hi,I had emails yesterday morning from my blueyonder mailbox, but since then I keep getting the message saying “mailbox not available at the moment”I have reset password (I have tried on different devices), but to no avail? I can log into Virgin medi...

Mailbox Unavailable

My mailbox has been unavailable since Friday 21st April 2023. I have changed my password several times as suggested without success. I am unable to access my mailbox via webmail or 3rd party mail client. I have raised a support ticket but so far I ha...

aDzie by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! blueyonder email address account

Hi sorry if am butting in, But I also have  @blueyonder.co.uk  email address at least for 25 year, maybe long, and systems not letting me in and and I'm getting all the messages "Your mailbox is not available at the moment" IT BEEN LIKE THAT FOR WEEK...

Resolved! How can I see all the email addresses associated with my account?

I have a number of email addresses I set up in the past, but now I cannot see what they are.  Is there any way to get the list?https://www.virginmedia.com/help/broadband/manage-email-accountPlease note, Virgin Media no longer offers the ability for ...

Old email hacked

I have a really old virgin media email account that has been hacked and is being used to access accounts, but I can’t access it to fix it! Please help

Legacy Email Account Hacked

I left Virginmedia over two years ago but my account was not closed after 90 days. I have received a threatening email from someone who has accessed my account. They have also reinstated one cancelled account with another service provider. I have see...

SED4 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos